Your Ads Here
777

Ads

How to first encounter with amazon | Amazon prime cast

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧

For the first time, I heard about selling over Amazon from someone selling in the UK. A friend of mine asked me to contact a Pakistani Amazon seller. He guided and shared brief information.

👉 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞

I was watching Rehan Allahwala video in collaboration with Sunny Bhai of ExtremeCommerce, he was discussing how to sell over Amazon from Pakistan. Then and there, I joined the ExtremeCommerce Facebook group and started learning. I realized I badly need to get into the mentorship of Sunny Ali. The reason was that he was not selling his training at all. All he was doing is encouraging the masses to shift the paradigm, to free their time from the race of financial stability by selling our hours. I was sold to his idea.

👉 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩

Those sweet days of 2018, I used to chat with Sunny Bhai, he explained in detail and he directed me to his team. A few days later, the transaction happened and I was in the privileged circle of EC Bootcamp Students.I was a victim of Product Hunting. Sunny Bhai enforced, don't use catty words like pareshan or panicked or trouble or frustrated, so I had to keep working on mastering my product hunting skills, taking sessions, meetups, etc. The second challenge was to get Amazon ID, I was struggling & just struggling.Since I am running my own web-development startup software house, I had to care for that part of me as well, hand in hand.I started providing Photography services. An EC student approached me for photography, I provided him 3-D images. His product probably was the first 3-D image in EC. EC liked the idea and started recommending me for Professional Photography. I served like 50+ EC students and EC group members so far.

👉 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

I was able to find my products in 2019. Got The Approval by Sunny Bhai as well. I started finding investors, talked with few investors, but due to one or another reason, I was unable to make a deal and proceed. I had samples from China in hand and the competitor’s product and already evaluated them.During that time, Imran Khan, another EC student, and investor contacted me and asked if I would like to work with him as his workhorse. I took suggestions from my friends and family and said Yes!! Imran Khan informed that Ayesha Anees is a co-investor in this venture. Both of these guys are blessings. We had a very good understanding. It's my Winning Team, Alhamdulillah.

👉 𝐏𝐫𝐞-𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

The perfectionist in me urged to never miss the tiniest detail. I used assistance from my friends and family, as well. I've worked on my images, listing content, backend details, Facebook ads, and what not? Alhamdulillah, the result is a Success Screenshot. We are in Profits, yay!! The Bottom Line!

👉 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡

Our launch turned a bit interesting. We anticipated 400 giveaways, but following EC's guidance, we end up distributing somewhere in between 500-600 giveaways. The reason for these extra giveaways turned into our favor. Later I realized, its Sales History that Amazon value more. Now the fun part starts, by the 15th day, we stopped our bleeding and we were having almost the same daily sales as of our competitor.The aftermath of that aggressive launch was that, even after going out of stock, when we replenished and start selling again, we hold the same position.Even today, we are making almost 80% of the same number of monthly sales that our competitor is making. Don’t forget, we are 200 reviews far from our competitor, our Review per Sales ratio is 10+ which is more than amazing.

👉 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭?

I have got Confidence and Motivation. The fear of the unknown has gone away with the wind, Alhamdulillah. However, it’s just a start, I've yet to touch the sky, yet. And I am all up for challenges.All in all, we've already accomplished returns on our Initial Investment. And enjoying the Growth Phase. Our reviews are increasing so does our sales and we are trying to keep up our Cash flow Cycle, as explained by Sunny Bhai, the money invested at three points(a) Factory, (b) Ocean, (c) Amazon Warehouse, never come back to our hands for the life of the product.Now, we are under the discussion phase. We are going to decide, how we would counter this Growth. An influx of another $25K to $35K on this product is not a risk. Investors are well aware and ready to influx anytime sooner. And mind it, I've not discussed Growth Potential from more variation, more marketplaces, and more external traffic avenues.Being a Sports and Outdoor product, I don’t think, there would be any friction to flip this nice baby for fortune in 2 years.👉 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬First and foremost, I would thank Allah S.W.T. and then my family, who was a source of constant support to me.Sunny Bhai, who loves to break idols and taboos, he is the man behind my success and my professional and personal grooming, I am no more the person I used to be before joining ExtremeCommerce.In the end, I would like to thank my investors Imran Khan & Ayesha Anees, who trust my capabilities and have been there with me, always. There are a bunch of students in EC fraternity, with whom I did a lot of brainstorming, naming a few won't be justice, so guys, I just want to say, you guys are my family x
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment